1. Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
2. Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and vegetables; cook 10 to 12 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. Add broth and Neufchatel; cook 1 min. or until Neufchatel is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring constantly. Stir in Parmesan.
3. Drain pasta; return to pan. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Cook 1 min. or until heated through. (Sauce will thicken upon standing.)
* How to Make it Meatless: Omit chicken. Prepare recipe as directed, cooking the vegetables until crisp-tender.
* Special Extra: Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives or basil just before serving.
* Substitute: Prepare using any variety of whole wheat pasta. Or, prepare using 5 cups of whatever vegetables you have on hand.